- the average number of days on the market is 42.
- the most expensive property on the market is 725 Timber Branch Dr.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 2700 Davis Ave.
- 2700 Davis Ave is currently listed for $849,900.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What kind of feedback is your dwelling getting?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Braddock Heights
$1,159,000 – 2433 Davis Ave SOLD!3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths Living area: 2,443 sqft Lot size: Year built: 1940
$895,000 – 715 E Timber Branch Pkwy SOLD!3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths Living area: 2,232 sqft Lot size: Year built: 1960
$1,100,000 – 2604 Ridge Road Dr SOLD!3 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths Living area: 2,971 sqft Lot size: Year built: 1940
$889,000 – 2504 Valley Dr SOLD!4 beds, 3 full baths Living area: 2,259 sqft Lot size: Year built: 1949
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.